Friday, December 12, 2014

Animal Themed and Other Cool Wall Clocks

Karlsson DIY Butterfly Clock
Karlsson DIY Butterfly Clock
For someone who never knows what time it is, I have a pretty big passion for clocks. Some of my friends would call it obsession, though not to my face. God help anyone who tried. They wouldn't hear the end of it. I mean, some people like toys, others like cars, I like clocks. To each his own, right. Anyways, if it weren't for this thing I have, that it's in bad taste to have more than one wall clock in a room, especially if it's a rather small room like my own, I would probably have my walls plastered with all kinds of time-telling pieces. But since that's not going to happen, all I can do is browse the mighty Internet on a regular basis and feast my eyes on whatever new piece hits the market. Here are just some of them.




Butterfly Wall Clock 
Butterfly Wall Clock

Transomnia Wooden Tree Clock
Transomnia Wooden Tree Clock



 14-inch Wooden Butterfly Clock
14-inch Wooden Butterfly Clock

 Live, Laugh, Love Butterfly Desk Clock Collectible Statue 
Live, Laugh, Love Butterfly Desk Clock

Paris Theme Vinyl Record Clock
Paris Theme Vinyl Record Clock

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments containing offensive language will not be published.