Sunday, December 14, 2014

Awesome Knit Dresses

Hand Knit Wedding Dress
Hand Knit Wedding Dress
Knitting is one of my hidden passions. I'm not a pro, and a lot of times I bite more than I can chew, meaning I take on projects that turn out to be a bit too difficult for my level of expertise and end up as blankets. But I also have a few (or more *wink*) pieces that actually turned out pretty well and which I wear on a regular basis. That said, I've always wanted to make myself a cool knit dress, although the idea of how much time and effort I would have to put into such a big endeavor kinda curbed my enthusiasm. Of course, that doesn't mean I can't turn to the World Wide Web for inspiration for when I finally decide to take on the challenge. And here's what I found so far. Note that these are pieces that one can actually make with their own two little busy hands, not that machine-made stuff you can go buy at the mall.



Gianni Bini “Payton” Knit Dress  
Gianni Bini “Payton”
 Knit Dress
Puff Waist Slim Knit Dress 
Waffle Knit Dress
Waffle Knit Dress


A.L.C. Space Dye Maxi Knit Dress 
A.L.C. Space Dye Maxi Knit Dress
Cowl Neck Sweater Dress 
Cowl Neck Sweater Dress

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments containing offensive language will not be published.